Are you seeking a new job in an interesting company where you can build your administrative and customer service skills in a commercial office environment?
If you are an entry level candidate or you are seeking a move into Administration then Reed Business Support in Chelmsford are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our client in Chelmsford.
The role is 50/50 split between Administration and Customer Service and will involve regular liaison with start-up companies, employment companies and direct clients. You will need to have a confident telephone manner and be able to engage people in conversation. Good computer skills are also essential as you will be regularly updating databases on the computer system in the office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Undertake all general administration and other support activities
• Data entry on to external and internal systems
• Make sure that all information is recorded accurately on the system
• Be the initial person answering the telephone – provide a warm and friendly handover to the relevant person internally and assist with all enquiries
• Filing all information into the relevant data storage systems
The salary for this position is £16,500 per annum. Hours of work are 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm Fridays.
This position comes with excellent benefits including:
• 28 days annual leave + bank holidays (amazing, we know!!)
• Pension plan
• Work discount offers
• Volunteering opportunities
• Life assurance scheme
• Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Eye test voucher scheme
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job