Administrator - Entry Level Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced Global company, working as part of the Technical team, providing administration support. This position would suit a school or college leaver who is looking to take a step onto the career ladder and gain experience within an office environment.
- Updating systems accurately and efficiently
- Entering data accurately onto computer systems efficiently within agreed timescales
- Handling queries and liaising with the Team Leader on a daily basis
- Be able to accurately use all appropriate and relevant IT systems
- Develop strong client relations in order to contribute to the growth of the business
- It is essential that you have at least five GCSE’s (Grade A*-C, including both Maths and English)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an advantage
This role offers excellent benefits and progression opportunities! For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job