Administrator - Engineering - Part time
£25,000 pro rata
Monday to Friday
My client is a multidisciplinary consultancy that provide cost effective engineering solutions to its clients. They are currently looking for an experienced administrator to support them and deliver the following duties.
- Preparing proforma fee quotes based on information provided by senior staff.
- Chasing fee quotes.
- Client management - dealing with work queries and responding accordingly or directing the query to the releavnt member of staff.
- Booking in work and job allocation, under the guidance of senior staff.
- General ad-hock office management tasks - ordering new stationary etc.
- Previous adminiustration experience
- organisational skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Happy to work in a commercial environment
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'