Administrator - Enforcement Team
Birmingham, West Midlands
c£19,200 Plus 26 Days’ Holiday, Option To Buy Up To Five Days’ Extra Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Civil Service Pension, Childcare Voucher Scheme (subject to statutory tax rules), Additional Benefits Package
Great Britain’s gambling industry is in a constant state of change, fuelled by shifting consumer behaviour and the rapid growth of technology. It’s high profile politically too, and the legislation controlling gambling is constantly under scrutiny. Within this uniquely challenging and evolving environment, The Gambling Commission’s role is to ensure that gambling is crime free, fair and open - and that children and vulnerable people are protected. Now they need you to play a key role in their future, driving the change needed to ensure that the Gambling Commission can meet the growing complexity of the market and their developing regulatory remit.
The Gambling Commission are now looking for an Administrator to provide a high level of support to their Enforcement Team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly organised administration professional to step into an exciting and varied role with a leading regulatory body.
As an Administrator, you’ll perform a range of administrative tasks to support the Gambling Commission’s Enforcement Team.
Working with a high level of confidentiality, you will:
- Assist with casework, including the development of administrative systems, storage of material, equipment maintenance and logistics
- Carry out initial research for cases
- Prepare files for regulatory panels
- Collate, analyse and present information in-line with the Gambling Commission’s processes
- Provide secretarial support at meetings
- Manage your team’s diaries and make travel arrangements when required
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of providing support to multiple teams simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Previous travel and diary management experience, including co-ordinating diaries and organising meetings and/or events
- A track record of working to deadlines and targets and managing a demanding administrative workload
Highly organised and methodical, as an Administrator, you’ll have excellent time-management and prioritisation skills. You’ll also be a confident communicator who can build strong relationships at all levels.
The closing date for applications is the 25th March 2018.
To apply for the role of Administrator (Enforcement Team), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Administrator, Enforcement Team, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Admin Clerk, Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Administration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job