Administrator - Energy Services
Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Administrator - Energy Services
- Location: Welwyn Garden City, Herts
- Salary: £20,000 pro rota
- Contract: Permanent, Part-Time - Minimum 25 hours per week across 5 days.
Administrator - Energy Services:
- Do you have strong administration skills?
- Are you familiar with data, analysing and presenting the findings?
- Would you be interested in the opportunity to help our clients customers reduce their energy consumption?
- Do you have strong IT skills, especially within Microsoft Excel?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent communication skills?
- Maybe you have a genuine interest in the Energy sector and would like to pursue a career within this sector?
- Would the opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain Energy related qualifications, such as: Energy Institute, Excel advanced courses and Specialist product training appeal to you?
- Does working for a growing team with excellent career potential excite you?
- Maybe a career with fantastic benefits excites you?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as an 'Administrator- Energy Services' and the TalentHQ team would love to hear from you...
Our client is looking for someone who is comfortable with data, carrying out detailed analysis and presenting the findings. Ideally you will enjoy working with Excel and opportunities will be given to develop this knowledge further through training. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, with an interest in Energy Management and helping customers identify and reduce their energy consumption.
What does the Energy management Team do?
The team is responsible for supporting the Energy Management programmes being delivered into our client’s database; helping to achieve and exceed targets of 20% reduction in spend and carbon emissions. These reductions are achieved through metering and reporting, site energy audits, presentations/workshops, training, motivation, project management, focus and support at site and group level.
The role is very much carried out within a commercial environment, where results are everything. In addition there is a focus on ensuring clients meet any Government regulations, to prevent penalties and enforcement actions.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Contract management - creating letter of authorities, contacts, liability letters, scanning, filing. Keeping the databases up to date and tidy with correct information. Scheduling and managing renewals.
- Meter installation -Placing the order with the supplier and ensuring this proceeds correctly, providing updates and chasing suppliers if required.
- Queries - Offline meters/issue meters. Liaising with suppliers/ customers to get their equipment back online ASAP. Managing de-appointments & issues with connecting to the meter.
- Data checks - Periodically requesting meter photos to verify consumption data. Requests made via account managers or directly to the customer.
- Support - checking daily/weekly gas and electricity consumption reports for badly managed energy usage. Providing feedback to the sites where they can save energy/money. Completing data analysis to provide monthly/annualised waste figures.
- Invoicing - validating supplier invoicing and invoicing that we pass onto our customers.
- Creating a pricing matrix - Obtaining consumption and pricing information from the suppliers in order to create a pricing matrix for Business Development to use at sales meetings.
- Data analysis - Analysing data and showing best/worst case to help with support for existing customers and to attract new customers.
- Monthly reporting - Proof/format monthly reports that are sent to existing customers. Creating bespoke reporting for some of our customers.
- Benchmarks - obtaining consumption data from the supplier/portals to create benchmarks to measure a sites performance.
- Targets - creating consumption targets for our customers to work towards. Ensuring that these targets are kept up to date with any changes on site.
- Reporting writing (scheduling) - creating the reports that are sent to customers. Periodically, ensuring that the report recipients are up to date.
- Legislation - Supporting clients to meet government legislation such as ESOS.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
- Client Services
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"