Temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent
My client has an immediate opportunity for a Administrator/Document controller to join a well established business in the construction sector.
You will ideally have similar experience from the construction industry and must be confident working in a fast paced, deadline focused environment.
You must be confident working on your own initiative, take ownership over your workload and be a flexible team player.
You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of document control systems is also highly advantageous.
* Issuing drawings and liaising with the finance team
* Scanning detailed drawings over site managers* Document Control
* Management of the site drawing register ensuring accurate and timely logging and issuing of all paperwork
* Assisting with invoicing and PO's
* Organising meetings including booking rooms
* Diary management
* Email management
* Preparing and tracking expenses
* Filing, scanning and archiving
* Additional administration duties as required
If this vacancy sounds like the role you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job