Our client who is a leader in banking and financial services is looking to take on 6 x Administrators / Document Analysts for an initial 5-6 week period, however this could be extended.
Pay rates up to £15.00 per hour depending on experience.
Working hours - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Purpose of role
Part 1) Document Collection -
- a) going through boxes of files to identify and pull out relevant loan & valuation documentation, scan it, save it and upload it to an electronic dataroom &
- b) Receiving documentation from frontline staff, checking that it is correct and then scan it, save it and upload it to an electronic dataroom. Complete a tracker spread sheet to ensure progress can be monitored.
Part 2) Data Remediation - review documentation and extract certain data points, transposing the data to a master spread sheet.
What we are looking for:
- excellent attention to detail
- computer literate
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks.
- This role will involve lifting of boxes and files which may occasionally be heavy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job