Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you flexible, approachable and a team player? Do you have knowledge of IT systems?
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trustwould love to hear from you!
NHS Professionals run the temporary work placements at NHS Professionals Corporate and we are looking for an administrator to start ASAP!
Locations: Lister Hospital
Department: Endoscopy Unit
Shift: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours 9-5
What will your duties and responsibilities be?
Bowel cancer screening
- Access and input data onto the Hospital Lorenzo data base system and CIPTS (patient reporting system in endoscopy), provide IT support to the team and the service and assist with data retrieval.
- To deal professionally with messages, ensuring that all urgent communication is dealt with efficiently and to participate in departmental arrangements for ensuring that outgoing and incoming correspondence is deatt with efficiently and promptly, vetting correspondence and ensuring that appropriate action is taken before passing on.
- Dealing with post I Manage patient notes / photocopying.
- Liaise with MDT Co-ordinators to share information with the Cancer Services.
- Admit and discharge patients to LORENZO and to CIPTS data base to ensure accurate waiting list information is maintained, add patients to the surveillance lists as required.
- To manage and co-ordinate patient activity. logging referrals, liaising with the BCS Nurses to ensure the clinics are set up with appropriate paperwork and prepped notes.
- To deal with telephone enquiries professionally, ensuring where possib'e that the callers needs are met or if required, they are transferred to the most appropriate person.
- To provide a courteous and responsive service to general enquiries ensuring that they are resolved within a timely fashion.
- To undertake these duties wimout direct supervision, working within broad procedural guidelines.
- The post holder must undertake training and be signed as competent to access and input on the hospital
LORZENZO Data base system and the CIPTS (patient reporting system in endoscopy)
What perks are we offering in return?
- 1st choice of over 4,200 placements - your dedicated consultant can book your placements today.
- Work this week, get paid next - Get paid the following Friday when you release your timesheets by 11:59pm on Sunday.
- Get paid to take holiday! - Holiday is accrued during every shift you work.
- Statutory maternity/paternity (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to our very own pension scheme called 'NHSP Stakeholder pension' for eligible members
- Free training and development opportunities
...and we are part of the NHS family!
We value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS and deliver a great experience for patients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'