A fantastic opportunity to join the Sales and Marketing team of this unique and innovative technology company on a temporary basis
PACKAGE: £11 - £12/50 per hour
LOCATION: Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex
The main purpose of the role is to expedite and accurate and efficient processing of service orders (returns)
- To administer the RMA (returns) process efficiently so that valid returns are processed as quickly as possible:
- Raise appropriate documentation (Returns Material Authorisation - RMA)
- Ensure relevant documentation is accurately completed for Customs and Excise for all returns from overseas
- Record data about returned sensors accurately in the Service and Repair system and supporting spreadsheet
- To work with Production to ensure that returns are prioritised in the correct way and that fault analysis is completed as required.
- To ensure that warranty status of returns is correctly analysed, when generating repair quotations, and that service charges are levied where appropriate.
- To ensure that FT only accepts customer requests that are contractually and technically compliant.
- Liaise directly with customers by phone/email on returns progress.
- To prepare dispatch paperwork for completed service orders and liaise with Dispatch / Accounting regarding shipping and invoicing.
- Solid office administration experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Excellent and accurate attention to detail data input and checking
- Evidence of good Excel and Outlook knowledge and experience
- Ability to communicate well with internal departments
- Good numerical skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Able to organise own workload
- Proven customer service experience
Methodical, accurate and precise approach to work
Good timekeeper and able to meet deadlines.
Can do’ and flexible approach to variety of duties
Willing to learn and interested in the product and the business
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job