Administrator / Customer Services / Insurance Claims Assistant - Insurance Market
Due to a rapid and successful expansion, our client are looking to recruit a number of people for 2 new teams within the business. No prior experience required, most importantly, we are looking for people with good communication / customer service skills which will be required in taking first notification off claims from Motoring incidents and processing of the Insurance Claims and enquiries.
Duties will include the following;
• show excellent customer service in taking details of vehicle theft, road trafiic accidents and motor related offences as well as process the data received on a daily basis via reports from the online system or e-mails.
• Dealing with telephone enquiries relating to the insurance cover.
• Dealing with the database error reports, which will involve communicating with brokers and insurers on queries.
• Make amendments to insurance records as appropriate.
• Deal with all other reports received from the Motor Insurers Bureau relating to vehicle queries such as vehicles not showing on the database, duplicate records or incorrect vehicle records.
• Managing own diary system.
• Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Full training in Insurance and Claims will be provided and continued on an ongoing basis whilst you build your career within the Insurance Industry.
Applicants welcomed from any discipline or market. As long as you are a good communicator with a genuine will to learn and develop in a genuinely progressive career within a very good industry, we would love to speak with you.
Salaries with our client are very competetive with a good benefits package as listed below;
- Holidays 28 including Bank holidays (20 bookable + 8 bank holidays)
- Company sick pay - SSP for first year; after first year- entitlement of 20 days
- Employee Assistance Programme - providing confidential, easy to access help to assist you with a whole range of issues including legal, health or financial advice.
- You can join our Pension Scheme in which the company makes contributions of up to 5%.
- Life Insurance (2x basic salary) to be paid to nominated beneficiary.
- Assistance with Professional Qualifications (if applicable). We are committed to self development for our employees.
- Cycle to work - through a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Eye care vouchers - ensures the health & safety of our employees.
- Performance Development Review’s
- Encouraging excellence in everything we do, our CEO Awards recognise and celebrate individual achievement! The winners attend an awards evening to receive their award and £700 prize
- Our Childcare Voucher Scheme provides a flexible way to help with the cost of childcare. Make payments from your salary, to a maximum of £243 per month (tax free) in exchange for vouchers.
For full information on these vacancies and particular salaries for each individual role, please call Tony Martin, Harry Sullivan or Anghared Williams to discuss, or email/submit your CV and one of our consultants will contact you by return to discuss.
*Massenhove Recruitment are a specialist Motor Insurance Recruitment Agency servicing clients across London, Essex, Herts, Kent, Birmingham, Leeds, Bristol, Cardiff and Swansea.
- Office Skills
- Telephone Manner
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job