Reed are currently working with a reputable company based in New Milton, who are recruiting for an Admin/Customer Service candidate on a full time basis (hybrid in the long run) - Salary £23,000
• Communicate with customers over the telephone and via email.
• Use Microsoft Office proficiently, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Use multiple database systems to update records.
• Ensure that all requirements are obtained in full before moving a case onto the next stage.
• Complete tasks in order of priority to meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
• Work effectively as part of a team in person or using technology
• Liaise with different departments to ensure that up to date information is stored on our systems, provided to our customers and to their legal representatives.
• Have a clear understanding of, and work towards achieving the Department’s KPIs.
• With training, learn to prepare documents as part of the conveyancing process.
Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in a customer-facing role and are looking for your next role where you can utilise your high degree of organisation and excellent communication skills.
• Motivated to work to deadlines as part a team, whilst problem solving with a positive attitude.
• Attention to detail is important in conjunction with excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Able to work at pace using a computer without it affecting your accuracy.
• Be keen to learn new processes and happy to ask for support when needed.
• Multitasking does not phase you and you can adapt your task list each day to match the business’ needs.
• Have an enthusiasm for learning the technicalities and details of processes
• Be Customer Centric and passionate about being able to effectively support customers with queries and complaints.
Please apply now for more info or call in and speak to Jamie Iles in the office.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'