Our client lies within the financial services industry.
Due to rapid growth and expansion within, they are currently seeking administrators to work in various departments internally based in their brand new offices in Salford Quays, Manchester.
About the role
- Processing data accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure all necessary changes and updates are inputted into the internal systems
- Building strong and effective relationships with each team they are allocated too
- Following company procedures and regulations in reference to FCA
- Providing excellent customer service when answering inbound customer queries
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C
- Experience within the financial industry is desirable but not necessary
- Great attention to detail
- Good IT skills including word, excel and outlook
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
About our client
Our client are the UK's largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services. They have over 650 employees spread over 3 offices and are growing at an exponential rate.
- 22 days holiday
- 3% matched pension
- 3 x salary death in service scheme
- Reduced cost PMI
- Free gym
- Rooftop bar (free drinks every payday)
- Study support (first attempts are paid for by the company)
What to do next?
Our client drives their employees to succeed within the business, and believe very heavly the importance of development. If you have an interest in the financial industry and believe you have the relevant experience apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job