This role is a German language role within a team which is dedicated to a very high profile client therefore, individuals would need to read and write fluent German.
The German speaking team are responsible for all aspects for all aspects of verbal and written shareholder contact from a population of 100,000 German / Austrian investors by phone, post and email. Contact from these holders is varied - from basic enquiries to more complex cases requiring comprehensive investigation.
In addition to handling all German language shareholder enquiries, the team are also responsible for making changes to the register and other share registration and maintenance activities. All tasks are completed in German language using local German / Austrian documentation.
Due to the high profile nature of this client, it is important that the team provide the very highest level of 'branded’ customer service at all times.
Some key responsibilities are as follows:
- Handle German language shareholder correspondence, from initial
- post-sort to provision of a full written response
- Research and respond to incoming written enquiries by letter or email,
- ensuring that any complex issues are explained fully using the highest standard of written German
- Register and validate different local German / Austrian legal documents such as marriage and death certificates, court orders and powers of attorney
- Maintain and update registered holding details when instructed to do so for example, a change of address or bank details
- Handle incoming German language enquiries from callers into a dedicated German language helpline
- Client contact with staff from places such as Frankfurt
- Escalation of any complex / contentious cases management
Whilst this is a reflection of the role it is not exhaustive and employees will be expected to be flexible and take on activities outside of those listed from time to time.
• Fluent spoken and written German (preferably native)
• GCSE Maths grade C minimum (or equivalent)
• GCSE English grade C minimum (or equivalent)
• Experience of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Innovation, change and continuous improvement - Constantly seeking to improve the way business is done through analysis, creativity, problem solving and change initiatives.
- Communication - The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively, facilitating two way communications to help create a culture of openness and engagement.
- Results focused - The desire to meet or exceed stretching performance objectives and quality standards to achieve results.
- Technical awareness - Understands specialist or professional aspects of work and continually maintains technical knowledge. Applies technical, operational or specialist skills as required.
- Commercial awareness - Understands the strategic direction of the business and actively contributes towards its commercial success
If this Job role sounds like something you would love to hear more about or would be interested in, click Apply!
Alternatively, contact Terrae Gorassini at Twenty-4-seven-solutions!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"