Administrator/Credit Control Assistant
£17,500 plus benefits
Valeco Recruitment are working with our exclusive client in the heart of Edinburgh to recruit a permanent full time individual to join their Meter Billing team with an immediate start ideally, however they will wait for the right individual given notice.
This is an excellent office opportunity for someone who is seeking to join a successful and established Scottish organisation.
We are seeking the right individual who has a great work ethic and positive attitude who is keen and will roll up their sleeves.
Reporting into the Finance Manager this position is split between finance and meter billing to ensure a busy workload.
Key duties will involve:
- Accurate process and input billing invoices and credits
- Maintain the database system accurately
- Create customer invoicing and ensure all readings are correct
- Deal with customer queries and assist where possible
- Liaise with clients in relation to outstanding invoices, collating, and chasing up payments, processing payments etc
- Arrange credit checks
- Monitor aged debt
- Prepare direct debit runs and deal with returned ones
- Liaising with clients and other business partners in relation to delivery’s
- Working and reporting into the Finance Manager
- Covering reception when required along with other ad hoc tasks.
What do we require?
- Positive "Can do" attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm and professional always
- Good typing skills with high accuracy levels
- Great team player but can also work unsupervised
- Competent in using Word and Excel
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Basic salary £17,50
- Free parking
Then send your updated CV and current availability for the attention of Valerie Cowan to be considered.
Please note that due to the volume of applicants we are receiving we are unable to respond back to all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job