Administrator /Client Coordinator
Location : Hedge-end , Southampton
Start Date: Immediate start
Duration of assignment -this is a temporary to permanent position to start Immediately.
Hours of work : 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday , NO WEEKENDS
Salary: £19000 - £20000 per year plus fantastic company benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an industry leading business that are looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator / Coordinator to join their team
Our client specialize within the Logistics Industry and due to a busy period are now looking to recruit someone to support within their customer support and administration team
The role will require you to assist customers with their needs via email, the telephone and also face to face . You will process requests for orders to be completed, provide quotations and provide general all round customer support and administration.
This is a very varied position .
Key duties include the following
- Handling incoming calls from clients with a friendly and positive manner and dealing with all requests efficiently
- Responding professionally to emails
- Processing customer's orders using the internal system
- Updating of client information on the internal computer system
- Adding and changing data on the company's internal systems
- Liaise with other colleagues in the other service centre's located across the UK
- Answering any invoicing or delivery queries
- Data entry and administrative tasks
- Complaint handling if necessary
- Ensuring that customers get promised call backs and email correspondence
- General office duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have good administration experience
- Must have good IT skills and been accurate when typing/doing administrative tasks
- Must have a strong telephone manner and be used to managing customer relationships
- Needs to be flexible in order to take on any extra tasks at short notice or commit to overtime if required
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'