This role will suit a candidate keen to develop their skills and build a long-term career. You will be learning more about an exciting industry which is undergoing rapid change and building relationships with a global client base.
Our company is young and dynamic and continues to grow. We pride ourselves on developing our staff whilst offering tangible progression and targets that are consistently hit.
Salary:£19-20K base - with £23k OTE
Job title: Bookings Coordinator
Duties and responsibilities:
Managing relationships with clients and freelancers/contractors. Supporting all office admin surrounding the search for suitable candidates across permanent and freelance positions. Building new relationships within industry to continue expanding business.
Account management of existing relationships. Specifically:
- Managing Bookings administration of broadcast ops freelance clients that are handed over after initial set up period.
- Deal with any incoming requests using our in-house online rostering tool -Hive.
- Proactively working with clients to find new leads and book more shifts.
- Proactively supporting online client portals and managing the administration involved.
- Managing client issues & expectations in a professional and efficient manner
- Supporting Post Production bookings when needed.
- Pro actively networking and prospecting of freelance and recruitment opportunities.
- Updating website and social media to keep available roles current.
- Pro actively supporting our accounts team with invoicing/time sheeting issues across all clients/freelancers involved in broadcast operations.
- On boarding new contractors/freelancers and setting them up on our systems.
- Liaising with external companies when setting up pay roll for new PAYE contractors
- Continuously cross-referencing client rosters with Hive to check all information is correct.
Private Health Care 28 Days Leave
Work phone and Laptop
Hours of work 9am to 5pm
- Co Ordinator
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job