We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator / Coordinator to join a leading security systems company, based in Whetstone.
Administrator / Coordinator’s Role Details
Our client is a small company based in Whetstone, where they have a showroom for customers to visit, but mostly their enquiries come via email or telephone calls.
A large part of the job is administration work, taking details from new enquiries, dealing with problems with existing customers’ systems, communicating with customers via email and explaining the problem, processes etc.
You will need to co-ordinate the works' calendar for the team of Engineers and order stock, book customer appointments, confirm installations and invoicing.
Previous administration experience is vital as is PC literacy, as the role includes composing emails and the ability to use difference spreadsheets e.g. excel, CRM Clik.
Ideally they are looking for someone local.
Administrator / Coordinator’s Skills required
- Previous experience carrying our Administration
- Experience coordinator works for engineers
- Experience using Excel and CRM systems
- Customer services experience
- Experience booking appointments, confirming installations, ordering stock and creating invoices would be highly advantageous
- PC skills essential including MS Word & Outlook?
- Interest in Technology
- Experience / knowledge off CCTV / security systems would be highly advantageous?
- Experience in an engineering or construction environment, not essential?
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job