I have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator in CONSTRUCTION to join my top tier client on a site based in West London.
This is a temporary role, with the potential to go permanent later on down the line. You MUST have experience in Construction to be considered for this role and have a HA post code.
What are the benefits for you?
- Potential for a temp to perm opportunity
- Based on a site with good duration
- Working for a great company with an enjoyable working environment
Roles and Responsibilities of an Administrator:
- Overseeing a major project - onsite
- Meeting and greeting all visitors / guests
- Organising meeting rooms
- Ordering stationery
- Ordering PPE
- Assisting with spreadsheets
- Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
- Liaising with other teams
- Must be an experienced candidate in administration in construction
- Must have a HA post code (Harrow)
- Must have previous experience working on site or main office in construction
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be organised and show a good work ethic and BE COMMITTED
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- West London
- Temp to Perm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'