This role is working Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm on a rota basis and offers a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a compliance, audit or quality environment, although if you have project management experience, this is also advantageous.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Review policies to identify gaps in compliance with legislation
• Preparation ready for audits
• Reviewing and making amendments to existing policies
• Assisting collation of Management Information for reporting
• Maintain department logs and trackers
• Maintain and document all processes and procedures within the compliance function
• Assist in other tasks to support the Head of Risk and Compliance where required
• Legal research when required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Remain calm under pressure whilst consistently delivering a high standard of work
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who values their employees. There are fantastic employee benefits which include:
• 22 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
• Training and development
• Free onsite parking and onsite café
• Regular staff social events
• Firm wide performance bonus scheme
For more information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'