A UK wide network of performing arts academies is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking Compliance Officer to join their team vibrant team in High Wycombe.
You will support the Operations Manager and Safeguarding & Complaints Officer to ensure the academies are complainant and ensuring the highest possible standards of Safeguarding.
- First point of call for compliance queries
- Inputting Data for DBS checks and regularly updating
- Manage the DBS process
- Manage the compliance & safeguarding within the new academies
- Update all compliance returns
- Assist in developing and maintaining safer work practices
- Provide regular checks on Academies Compliance reports
- General administration duties
- Knowledge of safeguarding for young people, particularly within a school environment is a plus!
- Strong administrator with excellent attention to detail
- Hard working, self-motivated with a professional attitude
- Ability to prioritise and continuously changing work load whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, word)
- Confident at building strong working relationships
- Safe guarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job