Exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well reputed business in outksirts of Wakefield as an Administrator!
Your new company
My clients are a long-standing construction machinery dealer who are located just outside Wakefield and deals nationwide in parts and service. Hosting a large service team with multiple on the road engineers equipped with state of the art dealer software to aid their technical abilities. The business has a wealth of experience within its staff, and is currently wanting to explore new opportunities within the market.
Your new role
My clients are looking to recruit into their energetic team an administrator/co-ordinator to support the Service Manager in the business. The role will comprise of scheduling workshop engineers along with effectively scheduling internal and external work to satisfy customer needs. Along with this the candidate will deal with international manufacturers and use their systems to log warranty repairs etc.
Main responsibilities include:
- Opening and closing of job cards.
- Work directly with the Service manager to ensure engineers time is planned efficiently and affectivity.
- To market the service department using new channels and opportunities.
- Handling the booking in/out of customers' equipment.
- To ensure effective maintenance of internal systems with the input of accurate and comprehensive data.
- Inputting of service sheets & job sheets onto multiple business systems.
- Monitoring and managing maintenance planners & ensuring that customers are advised of when machinery will be ready.
- Escalating queries over repairs and costs as necessary.
- Dealing with customers on the phone and face to face when required.
- Make outbound sales calls to book in service work and deal with incoming enquiries
- Manage Manufactures management systems for warranty claims etc.
- Effectively resolve any invoice quires. This will include liaising with suppliers and senior management.
- To build good relationships with internal departments and workshop staff, ensuring effective communication and all times.
- Procurement of small tools and adhoc maintenance supplies.
- Collating time sheets for all static and mobile workshop staff on a weekly basis; obtaining sign off from the Engineering Director and sending to the payroll department
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, highly organised, articulate with a keen eye for detail. Strong customer service and organisational skills to effectively support a busy department.
Strong customer service and administrative experience is required with ideally industry experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential. Due to location, you will also need to ensure you drive and have your own car.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for a well reputed company on permanent basis in Wakefield. Full time hours working Monday to Thursday 8am till 5pm and Friday's 8am till 4.30am, Free parking and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job