Job Title: Administrator Co-ordinator
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - Flexible hours between 8am and 6pm (7 hours per day plus 1-hour lunch)
A cool and vibrant company based in Hatfield are seeking a varied Administrative to provide support within their company. Working within the tourism industry, no two days will be the same and will be a fast-paced environment. Would you be interested in going ahead? Apply today!
- Diary management
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Creating itineraries
- Booking in visits for the Operators
- Managing data and audits
- Utilising the bespoke CRM system and Excel sheets on a daily basis
- Corresponding with suppliers over the phone and email
- Quoting and finding deals for the operators
- Sourcing transport
- Being the first port of call for Health & Safety
- Route planning
- Confident and proactive
- Strong IT skills especially on Excel
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a fast-paced administrative role
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holiday
- Parking on-site
- Pension scheme
- Modern offices and excellent transport links
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job