Administrator - Closures Team
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for people to join the administrative support team within their Closures Team on a financial review project. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
- Communicate with clients through written correspondence
- Process figures, carry out analysis and produce reports
- Liaise with the team and senior managers
- Location: London
- Start date: ASAP
- Two shift patterns available - Evening shift (Monday to Thursday, 2pm - 12am, £150 per shift), Nightshift (Tuesday to Thursday, 7pm to 7am, £200 per shift),
- Contract until June 2018
You’ll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well advance your career and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Relevant general banking experience internal or externally
Momenta are a UK market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job