Administrator Client Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our business and showcase your skills as a Client Associate. This is a fixed term opportunity to cover maternity leave for 12 months. Ideally you will already be a successful Administrator who is looking to develop further skills. The successful applicant will deliver excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of clients.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Requesting reports - Booking appointments - Releasing advice letters - Closing cases
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice.
Client Associate | Case Management | Customer Service | Occupational Health | Administration | Account Management | Admin | Administrator
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in one's own development
- Experience in a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Office 365
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The information you submit to us as part of your application for employment will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, which incorporates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and all relevant subsequent legislation. From the point at which we receive your application we will be required to maintain and process data about you for the purposes of reaching and communicating a recruitment decision. If your application is selected for interview you will be sent an Applicant Privacy Notice giving further details on how we will process and maintain any personal information gathered during this stage of the recruitment process.
We will retain the details of unsuccessful applicants for a period 12 months following the completion of the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'