Administrator / Clerk x 2
Location: Bradwell - Southminster
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: 12.68 p/h + 38 days paid holiday ( 4 days per week)
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Administrator required supporting the Environmental Heath Safety and Quality Department also providing flexible Administration services across the site.
Purpose of Role
To provide functional administrative support to the assigned functional Department.
- Dealing with customer/client queries and resolving them within levels of experience and competence
- Drafting of correspondence to support day to day progression of tasks/deliverables
- Provide high level administrative support within the assigned function including but not limited to processing of expenses, arranging meetings, organising travel, accommodation, refreshments etc.
- Ensure that functional databases are accurately updated in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain effective filing and retrieval systems
- Prepare agendas, minutes and action plans as required.
- Undertaking other administrative tasks assigned as and when required
- Assisting in the development of quality administrative systems and processes within the function
- The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
- Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
- As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence
- The post holder may be required to undertake emergency scheme duties
Qualification and Experience
A Level or an equivalent qualifications
A good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job