Are you a highly experienced administrator looking for a new & exciting position?
Do you have a can-do attitude and would like to join one of our well established clients based in Cheshunt?
If yes, please apply with your up to date CV and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Competitive salary
- Great team environment, well established business with career progression
- Immediate start however happy to wait if someone is on a notice period
- Dealing with incoming & outgoing calls
- Taking orders via email & phone
- Inputting important information onto the system
- Liaising with Directors & other departments
- Ensuring invoices are accurate
- General ad-hoc duties
- Processing orders via in-house system
Skills & experience required;
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within administration
- Can-do attitude
- Looking for a challenging role with career development
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job