Our client based in Central Gloucester is currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful and growing company that can offer future career opportunities.
- Scheduling maintenance visits for engineers
- Dealing directly on the telephone with customers, with a view to doing the best job you can for them
- Post visit administration
- Efficiently and accurately translating information and taking appropriate action to meet the expectation of your customers, for example, issuing quotations, processing orders and scheduling revisits
- Other general administration duties associated department
Ideally have, but not essentially, experience of managing engineers’ diaries, maximising the efficiency of the journey, and ensuring that the engineer has all the tools that they need to complete the job right, first time.
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player - friendly, proactive and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail - accuracy and efficiency
- Tenacity - ensuring what you do is right, and right first time
- An ability and willingness to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in busy customer service environment
Hours - Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary - £18k + 25 day’s holiday!