Administrator - Cannock - Temporary to Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as an Administrator for our client based in Heath Hayes, Cannock.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity working for a great team in a modern office environment.
Duties to include-
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Supporting the Managing Director’s PA at all times
- Printing off and organising important documents
- Liaising with suppliers
- Dealing with queries or issues in the office
- Creating reports and tables
- Completing and checking health and safety documents in an accurate manner
- Updating and downloading development programmes
- Using MS Packages and internal systems
- Receptions duties
Key Skills -
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to create reports and tables
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of organisation
- Driver due to location
- Health and safety experience / background would be ideal
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary - Competitive salary! Will be discussed upon interview
Benefits will include free onsite car parking, plush modern working environment, team lunches, and nights out with the company - paid for!
The ideal candidate needs to have the ability to work to deadlines and must have an excellent attention to detail with the desire to grow and develop further within the business.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
- Customer Service
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'