Administrator - Buying Support
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement/Buying Assistant based in Hook, Hampshire.
This is a contract role for 4 months.
Administrator - Buying Support - Job Description
Your role will be to provide support, advice and education to the buying community to enable a great buying experience and make sure that purchases are made through the right buying channel with the right supplier on the right terms.
The role will monitor purchase transaction flows taking responsibility for identifying potential or live issues by proactively providing support and assistance to buying requestors, Finance shared services and suppliers as required to prevent or resolve issues. The role will also route purchases that require additional assistance or intervention to the right people including Category Managers and the Tactical Sourcing team.
- Support the implementation of the Contract On-boarding project through process review and User Acceptance Testing
- Provide best practice purchasing advice including details of policies and procedures, preferred suppliers, purchasing routes, best practice processes and who to contact for more help
Buying Community Education
- Perform end-user training and education on Serco buying tools/processes
Administrator - Buying Support - Skills
- Demonstrates previous experience of working in a Procurement Operations, customer service, or other shared service environment with high transaction volumes
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders and independently as required
- Has good attention to detail; especially when reviewing data in multiple formats
- Takes personal ownership for resolving support and transactional issues
- Experience of engaging and working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
If this sounds like the ideal role for you either apply below or call James Singleton on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job