This is a great role where you will work within a fast pace and spportive
What’s on offer?
Modern and practical working environment, easily commutable location, free parking, flexible start/finish times, great scope for progression and very competitive company benefits.
Salary range = £15,000-17,000
• Assisting the Acquisitions Manager with Company acquisition projects
• Ensuring that all agencies are novated in a timely manner
• Cleansing and uploading of joint ventures and acquisition client databases into both the main and Telesales CRM system
• Ensuring that any historical information received is logged centrally and stored satisfactorily (e.g. paper and electronic client files)
• Loading of historical policy information including creation of trail records with the guidance of Acquisitions Finance Officer where required
• Assist with data cleansing project to increase accuracy of database information
• Ensure that all acquisition information is recorded centrally in a uniform manner
• Facilitate lead management system, transferring information between the Telesales department, Sales department and main database in an efficient and timely manner
• Ensuring that any clients that do not wish to be contacted are updated from the Telesales CRM onto the main database
• Ensuring that any mailshot relating to an acquisition project is dealt with efficiently
• Liaise with Acquisitions Manager and Sales Director regarding allocation of new advisers as a result of PBO activity
• Reallocation of adviser on system along with responsibility for adding any required tracking
• Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the organisation
The ideal candidate:
• Must have previous administration experience
• Must be a team player
• Can work to deadlines
• Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Can work to a fast pace.
• Must be computer competent.
Does this sound like the sort of role you have been looking for?
If you would like to work locally, earn a good salary and really make a difference then please apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job