£17,500 - £23,000 OTE per annum
Property experience is not required for these exciting fast paced administration roles!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office in Bracknell as a Administrator.
We are looking for highly organised and enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn specialist information to become an expert in their department. Ideally candidates will have previous customer service experience, property management experience or estate agency experience. Applicants with the right qualities will be considered regardless of industry experience.
As a Administrator, you will need to:
- Meet and exceed both team and individual service standards
- Investigate and resolve queries and problems
- Advise and recommend course of action on a range of property issues
- Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
- Develop and build strong relationships with key clients
- Liaise/negotiate between landlords and tenants
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
- Have accurate administrator skills
- Be highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Be quick to learn and follow procedures
- Have previous customer service experience
- Stay calm and positive under pressure
In return you will have the opportunity to work within a busy and exciting sales atmosphere and build a successful career within an expanding, award winning company.
Administrator, Admin, Lettings, Customer service, targets, real estate, estate agency lettings agency, rental agent, consultant
Berks, Berkshire, RG12, Binfield, Bracknell forest, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Bagshot, Sandhurst, Finchampstead,
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Property Managers
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job