Job Title: Property Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Location: Fulham, South West London
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm
I'm working with a prestigious, well established property investment company, based in vibrant Fulham, to add a highly organised Property Administrator to their growing, friendly Lettings team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Letting a property portfolio of over 200 luxury flats/houses
- Being the first point of contact for all tenant enquiries
- Posting property adverts externally and upon company website
- Assisting with the referencing and application process
- Maintaining accurate inventories
- Ensuring company compliance
- Property maintenance
The successful candidate will be;
- Highly organised
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Self motivated and a quick learner
- A confident, positive and proactive problem solver
- A real team player
- Strong communicator; both written and verbally
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to either begin their career in the property industry or take upon a new challenge and be part of a nurturing team environment.
This role will involve occasional weekend and evening work for viewings; therefore flexibility is key.
You must hold a full, clean UK driving license; although use of a company car will be given so no need for your own vehicle.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- lettings negotiator
- property management
- office assistant
- client liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job