Administrator Band E Zone 2
Reed Secure are working in alignment with one of London’s Law Enforcement organisations. They are seeking a Administrator initially for 6-months to join there referencing and vetting department.
The hourly rate offered is £17.90..
The purpose of the role is to safeguard the people and infrastructure of the organisation through effective security vetting. Conducting vetting checks within the guidance set by College of Policing Authorised Professional Practice.
The vetting unit is a naturally fast-paced and dynamic environment where no two days are the same. You do not need any previous experience, instead we're looking for flexible, motivated people with common sense and strong work ethics, who can remain calm under pressure, with attention to detail and good communication skills.
Full training will be given.
The most important attribute is that you want to make a difference to the communities of London and support Front Line policing.
What does the average day look like? Your core duties will include:
- Maintain, update and vetting documents/files to ensure that the system is accurate.
- Able to prioritise own work according to targets set within the unit.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of diplomacy, tact and discretion in the managing of sensitive and confidential.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- A desire to show initiative.
- Good Organisational skills
- Good at multitasking and prioritising workloads
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience and understanding of Police IT systems, Outlook, Word, Excel
Offers are subject to strict police vetting to obtain SC clearance, this can take several weeks.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'