Job Title: Business Admin - Apprenticeship
Location: Bredbury, Cheshire
Wage: £187.50 per week
Start Date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration level 2/3
Our Client is a The UK's largest independent provider of amputee rehabilitation services. Due to continued company growth, they are now seeking an Office administrator to provide an efficient reception area with additional administrative support to all clinicians and Finance Manager as required.
- On the job resulting in a nationally recognised qualification
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Discounted travel
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing reception area including liaising with Patients and managing phones
- PPS management - emails, appts, photos etc, plus activities and letters,
- Taking payments and creation of invoices under instruction from finance manager
- Dealing with all post in & out
- Administrative support for Health & Safety processes
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries, transferring to relevant colleagues as appropriate.
- Liaise with patients, solicitors or case managers as required.
- Keeping diaries for various clinicians
- Meet and greet patients and visitors offering coffee/tea etc.
- Assist patients with form filling if required.
- Prepare clinic rooms required (lights on, check clean/clear, enough chairs etc)
- Be prepared to chaperone a patient if required.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, mailing, and filing.
- Send out literature if requested.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Ensure everyone signs in complying with Health and Safety procedures.
- Setup and coordinate meetings/appointments.
- Support staff where needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- 5 GCSE grade A-C or 4-9 at GCSE Level including Maths and English
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and articulate written and verbal communication Skills
- IT Literate including Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, helpful and caring attitude towards clients, colleagues and patients.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"