Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Administrator- Apprenticeship
Location: Knutsford, Chesire
Wage: £168.75 per week.
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Customer Service, Level 2-3
Established in 2006, our client have built up an enviable reputation in the market as a leading provider of Social media marketing and sales campaigns to maximize client engagement across a range of industries
Due to this continuous success they are now looking to recruit a business administration apprentice to support consultants with general administration duties.
- 24 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Travel Expenses
- Team away days
- Full training provided
- Away days
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
General duties & responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Deliver good customer service
- Management of reception
- Manage consultants diary
- Help in generating social media adverts
- Work with consultants to engage with new clients
- Building relationships with customers
- To complete all administration duties
- Work closely with all team members
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- The ability to maintain the honesty and integrity of the firm
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"