Job title: Administrator - Apprenticeship
Wage: £15,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration, Level 2-3
My client is the No. 1 supplier of taxi booking & dispatch systems in the world. Having sold their first system in 1991, the business has grown to become the largest supplier of booking & dispatch systems in the world today. Their bespoke cloud-based SaaS solutions help power over 1500 companies across the world.
- 21 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Full on the job training provided
- Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
Job duties and responsibilities:
- All adhoc business admin duties
- Appointment setting, working closely with the field based account managers
- Liaising with the service delivery team to ensure high quality customer service
- Completing and managing sales CRM pipeline
- Cultivate, manage and track a high volume of sales opportunities
- Contribute to the delivery of the team
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
- A passion to deliver first-class service
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- A helpful and willing attitude with a determination to succeed and excel
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"