Job title: Administrator - Apprenticeship
Wage: £187.50 per week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration, Level 2-3
My client is a leading retail/leisure and visual merchandising display design business, working with some of the UK's top retailers including JD Sports and New Look.
The business is passionate about creating bespoke solutions for retailers. They are experts in understanding the importance of presenting the product effectively to expose the brand and maximise sales. Their goal is to enhance the customer experience, creating inspirational environments people enjoy visiting.
- 21 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and 1 extra days for each years' service)
- Full on the job training provided
- Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, fax transmissions, processing mail, maintaining filing systems, and updating information
- Data entry
- Assisting with processing orders
- Updating company records
- Diary management
- Filing and document management
- Liaising with suppliers/other colleagues
- Making and receiving calls and dealing with queries in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist other colleagues with daily duties
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
- A passion to deliver first-class customer service
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- A helpful and willing attitude with a determination to succeed and excel
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job