To provide administrative support to the Fleet and Facilities Manager and the Fleet & Facilities Coordinator, assisting them with the maintenance and day-to-day operations of our network of 34 offices and the efficient management of our fleet of over 200 vehicles. This role is vital in ensuring the smooth running of both departments, with a specific focus on providing excellent service to stakeholders whilst ensuring that our staff and offices have everything they need to function to the highest possible standard.
- Processing and coding supplier invoices
- Processing and managing parking fines
- Driver and driver’s licence checks
- Grey fleet (own vehicle) driver and insurance checks
- Parking space and parking schedule management
- Parking permit management (business and private)
- Liaising with leasing companies, requesting and organising documents
- Management of office keys, car keys and security fobs schedule
- Organising and moving fleet vehicles
- Arranging the fuelling and cleaning of vehicles for new starters/vehicle changeovers • Stock and storage management (both on and off site)
- Vehicle inspections
- Occasional deliveries between offices (keys, stock etc)
- Ad hoc administrative tasks consistent with the day-to-day operations of both departments
Skills and experience:
- Fully IT literate and competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Able to work fast and with accuracy
- Full, clean, manual driving licence Status
Benefits of working for M&P include:
- Great company culture and regular social events
- Bi-annual incentive trip, either hitting the ski slopes or enjoying the sunshine!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym & retail discounts
- Extensive learning and development programme
- The chance to develop within a growing company
Marsh & Parsons is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone who is excited by the opportunity of joining us and will thoroughly consider all applications without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'