Administrator - Ambius
£16,009 basic + up to £600 bonus each quarter, OTE £18,400
Would you like to work for a stable and successful company?
Do you look for a great team atmosphere above everything?
We are looking for a hardworking and sociable Administrator to join our friendly support team in the Bristol branch. If you have an eye for detail, enjoy administrative duties and communicate well with others, we would love to receive your application!
Who are we?
We are Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 Group with a small company feel. We want our staff to enjoy working here and you'll find our people to be honest, approachable and outwardly friendly; whether it's at 09.00 in the morning or on their way home.
Ambius is a part of the Rentokil Initial family, offering interior plant design, high-end scenting, external landscaping and many other services in landscaping and horticulture. We are responsible for the lovely smelling hotel lobbies, Christmas decorations and the floral displays that you see in many pubs and restaurants across the UK!
As an Administrator for Ambius, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, resolving issues for them or directing them to the right person or place. You will have lots of contact with the field-based technicians in your team as you will plan and manage their work, as well as supporting the management team through reporting and administrative tasks.
The Key Elements:
- Working with the Branch Manager and Team Leaders to manage the service workload
- Updating and maintaining reports on service productivity and service activities
- Processing and managing customer complaints
- Solving service issues through constant contact with the field-based technicians
If you are our next Administrator, you'll have:
- Previous experience as an administrator or working with high volumes of data
- Proficient IT skills and be a comfortable user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- An ability to work on your own initiative and to work well under pressure
- An ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with your team and your external customers
- A professional and confident telephone manner
When we hire you, you'll receive:
- £16,009 basic salary
- Quarterly bonuses of up to £2,400 each year
- Access to a discount and cashback website
- A stable job in a FTSE 100 company that encourages career progression
- Call Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- IT skills
- Complaint Handling
- Full Time
- Rentokil Initial