System Administrator - £17,000 per annum plus company benefits
Liquid Personnel are a multi-award winning and highly successful recruitment business operating from the heart of Manchester City Centre's Northern Quarter. We specialise in social work and healthcare recruitment and are currently on the lookout for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our vibrant office as a Systems Administrator.
This is a full time permanent position within Liquid Personnel's lively and fast paced System Management Team. This team is key to the management of internal and external communication via the use of client online systems. We require someone with real drive and determination to be successful within this role. Being part of the Independent Clinical Services Group (ICS), means this is an excellent opportunity to join a company and group with large growth plans, allowing you to really progress and prosper within this role.
- Daily updating of client system information
- Upload and keep up to date, candidate documents such as passport and CV's on all client systems
- Upload client vacancy information accurately to our internal database
- Distribute candidate reports via excel
- Generate log-in details for our health professionals and support with system access issues
- Create candidate profiles on all client systems
- Communicate with external clients via Online Chat facilities
- Work with colleagues to maintain accurate data on client and internal systems
- Data inputting
Essential Skills and Attributes required
- Be able to work to strict deadlines and possess excellent time management skills
- Can work reactively to role requirements
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Experience of working in a busy, target driven environment
- Competent IT skills with Excel, Outlook and all other Microsoft packages
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising accuracy
- motivated and driven to succeed and work as a team member
- A flexible, hands on approach to working
We are ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 3 - 6 months administration experience
What can I Benefit from when working as a Systems Administrator at Liquid Personnel?
-Award winning and accredited In House Training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
- Company holiday opportunities based on exceptional performance and recognition.
- Free gym membership.
-Discounted City Centre parking.
-Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester's finest restaurants as part of our 'Directors Club' incentive.
-Frequent company events to celebrate success e.g. summer and Christmas parties.
- Opportunity to win the colleague of the month based on performance standards and team support.
-My Liquid Rewards.
Why should I work as a Systems Administrator for Liquid Personnel?
-Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards - Best People Development Business Award 2016.
-Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards - Best Back Office Support Team Award 2016.
-Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2015 and 2016.
-Greater Manchester Fastest 50 2016.
-Recruiter Fast 50 2016.
Placed in UK's Best Workplaces Awards since 2013.
Investors in People status since 2007.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role sounds like the right position for you, apply here.
Alternatively, if you wish to apply via video interview, please follow the link below:
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Diary entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job