If becoming part of a like-minded quality-driven team is important to you, then that’s just what you’ll find in our busy Administration Department, based in each of our 9 Regional Offices, which supports our infrastructure of stores in the region. You’ll thrive on the buzz of constant activity and appreciation of your talents, working closely with your colleagues to overcome difficult challenges, you will become an integral part of our success!
What will you do?
- Day-to-day administration to support stores in your region
- Coordinate with Head Office on company-wide matters
- Liaise with Sales teams
- Process and calculate inventories and other store documents
- Prepare figures and report on results
- Support IT
- Ensure that stores have sufficient supplies
- Create and distribute store price labels
- Manage petty cash
What will you need?
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A passion for quality
- A high degree of flexibility
- The ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Outstanding computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Flawless typing skills
- A friendly, enthusiastic nature
What do we offer?
- £18,440 - £28,928 pro rata (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job