A highly organised, vibrant and fast paced Department, responsible for ensuring payment deadlines for the UK are met. Our Accounts Department hums with productivity all day long! As you join our Head Office in Wimbledon, you’ll join an atmosphere where people thrive from the fast pace of the retail sector. With your conscientious nature, exceptional organisational skills, and impeccable attention to detail you will play a key role in supporting the performance of your department. If you thrive in a deadline oriented, fast moving environment, this may be an ideal role for you.
What will you do?
- Processing invoices received from suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving their queries
- Reconciling suppliers’ statements
- Managing incoming emails and post
- General ad hoc office management duties, such as scanning
- Prioritising conflicting deadlines
- Liaising with various internal Head Office Departments responding to last minute challenges and requests as they arise
What will you need?
- Strong numerical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- A confident communicator, able to manage entrusted tasks and direct exposure to internal departments, senior management and external partners
- Experienced in working with and contributing positively to a team
- Flexible, used to problem solving and capable of demonstrating initiative
- Previous experience in Accounts would be advantageous
- A genuine interest in Accounts
- Positive with a hands–on approach
- Excellent typing speed
- German language is desirable but not essential
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job