Temporary to Permanent
We are looking for a Facilities administrator to join our client based at MOD Abbeywood in Filton. The Facilities Administrator will assist the Soft Services Departments in the provision of a comprehensive facilities management service. You will provide an efficient and accurate administrative service to help support the business needs.
Duties will include:
- Ensure smooth running of administrative duties within the remit of the role and provide support to SoftFM, HardFM, Projects, staff and customers.
- Multi skill where possible to offer flexibility across the Soft and Hard FM departments to provide cover in the absence of fellow Administrators in order to maintain business continuity.
- Record & maintain information for the use of both the Client and ourselfs within agreed timescales
- Deal with queries received directly from customers and where appropriate direct them to the appropriate contact or department to solve their queries.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports to for us and the Customer/End User.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with all queries relating to service delivery
- Work in close conjunction with Management assisting with service providers, subcontractors and key suppliers
- To maintain the document management system on site in accordance with the information controller job profile and/or secretarial job profile
- Maintenance of records in accordance with management systems
- Acts as part of a team to delivers activities which support operational objectives
- Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
- General administration duties including filing, photocopying, recording incoming post, ordering stationery.
The ideal candidate will have significant administrative experience, ideally within a facilities management environment, have strong Word & Excel skills and the ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively and prioritise work load.
In return you will be rewarded with a unique working environment, competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities to progress.
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Kirsty Lockyear on otherwise please click apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"