Our client, a successful and expanding company based in Sutton Coldfield are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team on a 3 month temporary basis.
This role is based on expansion within the company and full training will be given.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Checking and posting invoices to ledgers daily
- Producing invoices
- Assisting in monthly closings.
- Assisting with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- Updating electronic diaries with closed repairs and updates CRM
- Liaises with internal departments on queries
- Preparing weekly reports
- Strong Administration skills
- Good IT skills
- Strong Team Member
Monday - Friday - 37.5 per week - early finish on a Friday.
£ 8.28 per hour
Please forward your CV if you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
- Accounts Receivable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'