We are recruiting for an Administrator to join a well-established company based in St Albans.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, supportive team environment which is fast-paced, lively and fun!
You will be responsible for processing orders and managing related administration. The role requires a high level of organisation, ensuring clients are updated and informed on their order status via email, creating and maintaining good working relationships.
- Monitoring customer orders to ensure on-time delivery
- Answering inbound emails to ensure clients are kept up to speed on delivery dates
- Problem solving following processes within a busy environment
- Processing internal deliveries
- All related administration to ensure maximum efficiency
- At least 1 years’ experience in admin role
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Uses initiative and demonstrates common sense
- Demonstrates a helpful 'can do' attitude
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
Benefits: 28 days holidays including bank holidays, free parking and working with a really nice supportive team!
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills