Administrator - 6 months
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
The pay will be £8.71 per hour.
This role is much more than your standard Administrator role - the main aspect of the job is to take all incoming calls and emails and logging faults onto the the Helpdesk system making sure they are all completed on time and closed off correctly.
Accuracy is key, along with a good ability to cope well under pressure. The workload can be extremely demanding at times, especially during peak term times and there is not much room for error. They need someone who is switched on, keen to learn and takes pride in what they do, ensuring that work is completed to the highest of standards. The suitable candidate will need to have excellent IT skills, especially experience working within Excel. Although a lot of work is phone based, it is not a call centre role, the admin side of the role is just as important.
What we are looking for
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Background in customer service/helpdesk role.
• Good standard of eduction (GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English).
• Experience of working in a fast moving environment.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
• Ability to develop positive cooperative relationships with other groups and departments.
• Good organisational ability and attention to detail.
• Computer skills.
• Able to assess and prioritise work.
• Good listening skills.
• Experience of working in a FM environment is desirable.
• Reliable, flexible, adaptable and innovative.
• Able to remain calm under pressure.
• Positive and professional manner and attitude at all times.
• Self motivated and ability to use own initiative.
If you have the relevent experience and are interested in the role please click apply or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'