This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This is a full time, Fixed Term position for up to 6 months
Responsibilities will include -
• To compile engineer visits on a weekly basis and prepare documents for audit.
• To maximise audit efficiency.
• Liaise with site management/developers.
• Ensure operational staff carry out work safely, in accordance with health and safety legislation, operational procedures and the company health and safety policy.
• Liaise with office staff and customers, ensuring resources and materials are available for the completion of works.
• Schedule engineer appointments
• Arrange emergency repair work.
• Create and maintain KPI reports.
• Data entry
This is a clerical administration and customer service based role which requires a confident telephone manner. It involves an aspect of data entry and use of Microsoft Office software. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to manage their own workload.
This is a good opportunity to join a fast moving utilities company. The company offers a good starting salary between £17,000-£17,500 and company benefits.
To apply for this role please apply online and/or email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job