Administrator - 351
BCA operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum. BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year as it provides services along the vehicle life cycle from port to dealerships for new vehicles to refurbishment and logistics for used vehicles and the core re-marketing and auction operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join British Car Auctions, a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work - a chance to work for BCA, a positive and focused team working for Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company.
Main purpose of job:
As an Account Administrator you will act as a centralised point of contact to provide administrative support to co-ordinate the de-fleet, movement and disposal of vehicles through the various channels utilised by the vendor(s).
- Ensuring that any SLA’s entered into between vendors and BCA are met or exceeded.
- Administration and processing of data and information onto in-house and external systems.
- Dealing with and responding to general queries as raised by the customer base above.
- General inventory / stock management duties.
- Arranging and monitoring the timely collection / delivery of vehicles, which may involve telephone contact with the end user.
- Liaison with vendor and or their representatives.
- Customer relationship management.
- Document management - Ensuring V5’s, MOT’s distributed in accordance with local and corporate policies.
- Preparation and transmission of data feeds
- Receipt and timely action of data feeds
- Confirming vehicle specifications and pricing as and when required by the specific vendor contract(s)
- Auditing data feed content and updating relevant systems as required.
- Administration of inventory and data uploads onto 3rd party systems as and when required by the specific vendor contract(s).
- Preparation and publishing of vehicle data to on-line sales platforms and physical auctions.
- Auditing and amendment of vendor charge deductions.
- Processing and requesting vehicle inspections.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by line management.
Production and distribution of reporting.
- Management Information.
General office duties
- Making and receiving telephone calls.
- Dealing with Email queries.
No formal qualifications required.
Full training will be provided.
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Good telephone manner
Good knowledge of Excel is essential
General PC skills and awareness
Working for BCA
We have been bringing together buyers and sellers for nearly 70 years. Starting in 1946 as Southern Counties Car Auctions, we were one of the first companies to let people across the UK buy and sell a wide range of cars at auction, from budget run-arounds to exotic imports.
Working for BCA you will receive;
Benefits include a minimum of 23 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Internal promotion as much as possible
Free parking onsite
Cycle to work scheme
Subsidised onsite restaurant
Reward scheme that offers online and high street discounts
If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
- Customer Service
- Document Management
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'