Are you looking to gain some key skills in office administration & Business Support?
This role would suit a school/college leaver or someone who has some office administration experience and is immediately available.
Job Title: Back Office Administrator
Contract Type: 6 Month FTC
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours/Shift: Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours
If successful you will be working for a well-established client within the financial services sector. Although the roles are initially starting on fixed term contract if you do well within the position there is a possibility the positions will turn into a permanent role.
- Become familiar with all the companies clients and able to build strong working relationships
- Process details accurately on the company system
- Sending relevant information on to senior members and ensuring all details are correct
- Deal with rejections of transfers ensuring items are logged and resolved
- Manage workflow queues within our own internal SLAs
- Chase all outstanding information required
- Investigate and resolve client queries over phone and email as required
Skills & Experience Needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- 1 years + experience within an office/clerical role
- Basic Knowledge of Excel as a minimum
If you are interested and are immediately, please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job