Administrator - £27k - Manchester
Job Title: Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Administrator position in Manchester to join a leading Wealth Management firm. You will be joining a well-established UK firm. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of their Investment Administration team. The role is to provide high quality administration support to the team’s Investment Managers.
This position would suit an experienced Administrator from an IFA or Wealth Management company background.
What’s in it for you:
- Basic salary £25k - £27k + Company Benefits
- Excellent Opportunity to join friendly team at leading Wealth Management company
- Offices in Manchester
- Administration position
- Office based - Flexible working
- Administration team
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent Administration Experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ideally have worked at an IFA or Wealth Management firm
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administration
- Investment Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'